Super Duplex 2507 Sheets, UNS S32750 Hot Rolled Plates in Nigeria, Super Duplex ASTM A240 UNS S32750 sheets, UNS S32750 Super Duplex Sheets in Saudi Arabia, Alloy 2507 Cold Rolled Plates in Manufacturer in South Africa.
UNS S32750 Super Duplex Hot Rolled Plates in Australia, WNR. 1.4410 Duplex 2507 Sheets, Super Duplex F53 Sheet, Super Duplex ASTM A240 UNS S32750 Sheets in USA, UNS S32750 Super Duplex seamless Slitting Coil Supplier in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Hi Flow India is a leading manufacturer, exporter & supplier of wide range of high quality Super Duplex F53 Sheets, Plates & Coils, is also known as 2205 steel, and is the most widely used duplex (ferritic/austenitic) stainless steel grade.
We offered Super Duplex 2507 Sheets & Plates finds applications due to both excellent corrosion resistance and high strength that are really made from high quality of standard raw materials and are outlined according to with national and universal guidelines.
Super Duplex Stainless steels, which combine high strength and excellent corrosion resistance in
many environments, have found applications in chemical and process industries. Pulp mills,
offshore systems, flue gas desulphurization units. Localized corrosion resistance of Super-Duplex
Steels is close to what is achieved with 6% Mo Super-Austenitic grades.
Super Duplex F53 Sheets, Plates & Coils Specifications
• Super Duplex stainless steels exhibit PREN value higher than 40.
• Combines most desirable characteristics of both super-ferritic and Super-Austenitic steel.
• Has excellent resistance to chloride SCC, pitting, crevice and general corrosion and carbide related inter-granular corrosion.
• Possesses high strength & impact strength.
• Has high thermal conductivity and a lower coefficient of thermal expansion compared to Super Austenitic steels.
• It should be hot worked in the range of 1250-1000 deg C, followed by a solution annealing at 1100 deg C and rapid quench.
• It can be cold formed using methods similar to those commonly used for Stainless Steel. The primary difference is that the high yield strength makes it necessary to have higher forming forces, increased radius of bending, and increased allowance for spring back.
• Deep drawing, stretch forming and similar processes are difficult to perform.
• It possesses good weldability and can be welded to itself and other materials by Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW), GasTungsten Arc Welding (GTAW), Plasma Arc Welding (PAW) or Submerged Arc Welding (SAW).
• Surfaces must be clean before welding.
• Preheating is not necessary, except to prevent condensation on cold metal.
• The recommended heat input should be nearly about 0.3-1.5K1/mm
• The interpass temperature should not exceed 150 deg C.
• The root should be shielded with commercial Ar or 90%N2 / 10%H2 purging gas for maximum corrosion resistance.
Corrosion Resistance :
• It is highly resistant to carbide related inter-granular corrosion due to its low carbon content which lowers the
• risk of carbide precipitation at the grain boundaries during heat treatment. Its critical pitting temperature (CPT) is superior to that of 904L.
• It has excellent resistance to crevice corrosion and SCC,
• Extremely resistant to uniform corrosion by organic acids such as formic and acetic acid and also to inorganic acids, especially those containing chlorides.
• Excellent corrosion resistance against highly corrosive acids like Sulphuric, Nitric, Phosphoric acids.
• Oil and gas industry.
• Petrochemical industries ( polymerization reactor cycle pumps and pipework)
• Offshore platforms (heat exchangers, process and service water systems, fire-fighting systems, and injection and ballast water systems)
• Chemical process industries (heat exchangers and vessels)
• Desalination plants (high pressure RO-plant and seawater piping)
Super Duplex F53 Sheets, Plates & Coils Mechanical Properties
Density (g/cm 3)
Density (lb/in 3)
Melting Point (°C)
Melting Point (°F)
S31803 / S32205
1420 – 1465
2588 – 2669
Other Types of Super Duplex F53 Sheets, Plates & Coils
Super Duplex F53 Sheets, Plates & Coils
ASTM A240 Duplex UNS S32750 Sheets
Duplex UNS S32205 Sheets, Plates & Coils
Duplex UNS S31803 Coils
Duplex UNS S32205 Plates
Duplex UNS S31803 Sheets
ASME SA240 Duplex UNS S32205 Perforated Coils
Duplex UNS S31803 Slatting Coils
Duplex UNS S32205 Sheets
Duplex UNS S32750 Coils
WNR. 1.4410 Duplex 2205 Sheets, Plates
Duplex Steel 2205 Perforated Coils
Duplex UNS S32750 Slatting Coils
Duplex UNS S32750 Sheets, Coils
Duplex 2205 Sheets, Plates & Coils
Countries We Export to
Hi Flow India manufactures and exports Duplex UNS S32750 Sheets, Plates & Coils | WNR. 1.4462 Sheets, Plates & Coils to various countries such as Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Russia, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia
Cities We Deliver to
Hi Flow India manufactures and exports Duplex UNS S32750 Sheets, Plates & Coils | WNR. 1.4462 Sheets, Plates & Coils to multiple cities such as Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Vadodara, Kolkata, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Seoul, Hyderabad, Nashik , Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Tehran, Calgary, Noida, Riyadh, London, Coimbatore, Jakarta, Istanbul, Bangkok, Kuwait City, Sharjah, Muscat, Edmonton, Busan, Mexico City, Doha, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Surat, Bhopal, Ulsan, Faridabad,Gujarat, Houston, Dubai, Jeddah, Aberdeen, Cairo, Geoje-si, Perth, Santiago, Chandigarh, Indore, Kuala Lumpur, Rio de Janeiro, Dammam, Melbourne, Madrid, La Victoria, Bogota, Lahore, Los Angeles, Algiers, Chiyoda, Ankara, Ho Chi Minh City, Toronto, Hong Kong, Howrah, Sydney, Ahvaz, Karachi, Rajkot, Brisbane, Petaling Jaya, Ernakulam, Secunderabad, Gimhae-si, Al Jubail, Port-of-Spain, Thiruvananthapuram, Milan, Atyrau, Lagos, Hanoi, New York, Caracas, Vung Tau, Al Khobar, Manama, Montreal, Granada, Courbevoie, Visakhapatnam, Ludhiana, Moscow, Dallas, Haryana, Colombo