Duplex 2205 Chequered Plates, Duplex 2205 Cold rolled sheets Exporter, Duplex Steel JIS SUS 2205 sheets, Duplex Werkstoff Nr. 1.4462 Coils Stockholder in India
Hi Flow India is a leading manufacturer, exporter & supplier of wide range of high quality Duplex Steel 2205 Sheets, is also known as 2205 steel, and is the most widely used duplex (ferritic/austenitic) stainless steel grade.
We offered Duplex 2205 Sheets & Plates finds applications due to both excellent corrosion resistance and high strength that are really made from high quality of standard raw materials and are outlined according to with national and universal guidelines.
Forging temperature for these Duplex Steel S31803 Plate should be 1100 Degree C – 1250 Degree C, where re – heat the same as often as necessary and cool in still air. Duplex Stainless Steel UNS S32205 Perforated Sheets is two - phase, ferritic and austenitic steel by means of having 22 percent of chromium, 3 percent of molybdenum, 5 percent - 6 percent of nickel alloy.
our Duplex Steel UNS S31803 Plates gives better guaranteed corrosion resistance, but for much of the Duplex S31803 currently produced also complies with Duplex S31803. In the mean time, we produce high quality Duplex Steel UNS S32205 Plates that have a blended microstructure of austenite and ferrite, the point being to create a 50/50 blend, in spite of the fact that in business composites, the blend might be 40/60 individually.
The 2205 is the most widely used of the duplex stainless steels occupying more than 80% of the
duplex stainless steel market. The 2205 alloy provides better corrosion resistance in various
environments where 316L is generally used with an added advantage of its higher yield strength.
All 2205 alloys are metallographically examined to ensure that the shipped product is free from
presence of detrimental phases such as sigma. It is often used in form of welded pipe or tubular
components. The alloy has also been applied as a formed and welded sheet product in environments
where resistance to general corrosion and chloride stress corrosion cracking is important.
1. PREN value 34 (Pitting Resistance Equivalent Number: %Cr +3.3*%Mo+16*%N)
2. It is an extra Low Carbon Duplex Stainless steel,
3. Its yield strength is nearly twice as that of the Austenitic Stainless Steels.
4. It has good weldabilitywith minimal inter-granular corrosion in as welded condition.
5. It has high resistance to SCC in chloride and in hydrogen sulfide containing environments.
6. Exhibits high resistance to corrosion fatigue, pitting and crevice corrosion and erosion-corrosion.
• Cutting procedures with high speed steel tools are same as for AISI 316.
• With carbide tipped tools, the cutting speeds should be 40% less than for AISI 316 in roughing operations and 20% less for finish machining.
• Nearly twice the force is required to initiate plastic deformation compared to that required for AISI 304L and 316L.
• Plastic deformation proceeds as easily as in Austenitic stainless steel beyond yield strength.
• It can be cold bent to 25% deformation without requiring subsequent heat treatment.
• Bending should be followed by annealing if the service conditions are prone to SCC.
• Hot bending maybe carried out in the range 950-1100 deg C and should be followed by quench annealing.
• Normal expanding methods can be used while expanding its tubes, but higher initial force is required and it should be completed in a single operation.
• It is welded easily by Manual Metal Arc Welding (MMAW) using covered electrode, (GTAW), Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW).
• Heat input should be in the range of 0.5-2.5k1/mm
• Interpass temperature should be held to 150 deg C max.
• Preheat or postweld heat treatment is normally not required.
• Typical Filler metals are overalloyed with nickel like E2209.
• Welding with carbon steels, other stainless steels and nickel alloys is readily achieved.
Corrosion Resistance :
• Has better general corrosion resistance as compared to AISI 316L and 317L
• Welded joints easily pass inter-granular corrosion testing as per ASTM A262 Practice E-Strauss Test.
• Better resistance to pitting and crevice attack than 304 and 316 at higher temperatures and chloride contents.
• The combined high strength, hardness and corrosion resistance provide 2205 with superior corrosion fatigue and erosion / corrosion resistance.
• Chemical Industries Pumps, fans, centrifuges, sulphur melting coils,
• Chemical tanks
• Pulp & Paper Industries
• Digester in sulphate and sulfite plants, blow tanks, blow lines
• Petrochemical Industries
• Power Generation Industries
• Oil & Gas Industries
• Architecture and Construction
• Food Processing Equipment
• Biofuels plant
• Cargo tanks for ships and trucks
Other Types of Duplex Steel 2205 Sheets, Plates & Coils
DuplexSteel 2205 Sheets, Plates & Coils
ASTM A240 Duplex UNS S31803/S32205 Sheets
Duplex UNS S32205 Sheets, Plates & Coils
Duplex UNS S31803 Coils
Duplex UNS S32205 Plates
Duplex UNS S31803 Sheets
ASME SA240 Duplex UNS S32205 Perforated Coils
Duplex UNS S31803 Slatting Coils
Duplex UNS S32205 Sheets
Duplex S31803/S32205 Coils
WNR. 1.4462 Duplex 2205 Sheets, Plates
Duplex Steel 2205 Perforated Coils
Duplex UNS S31803/S32205 Slatting Coils
Duplex UNS S31803/S32205 Sheets, Coils
Duplex 2205 Sheets, Plates & Coils
Countries We Export to
Hi Flow India manufactures and exports Duplex UNS S31803/S32205 Sheets, Plates & Coils | WNR. 1.4462 Sheets, Plates & Coils to various countries such as Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Russia, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia
Cities We Deliver to
Hi Flow India manufactures and exports Duplex UNS S31803/S32205 Sheets, Plates & Coils | WNR. 1.4462 Sheets, Plates & Coils to multiple cities such as Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Vadodara, Kolkata, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Seoul, Hyderabad, Nashik , Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Tehran, Calgary, Noida, Riyadh, London, Coimbatore, Jakarta, Istanbul, Bangkok, Kuwait City, Sharjah, Muscat, Edmonton, Busan, Mexico City, Doha, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Surat, Bhopal, Ulsan, Faridabad,Gujarat, Houston, Dubai, Jeddah, Aberdeen, Cairo, Geoje-si, Perth, Santiago, Chandigarh, Indore, Kuala Lumpur, Rio de Janeiro, Dammam, Melbourne, Madrid, La Victoria, Bogota, Lahore, Los Angeles, Algiers, Chiyoda, Ankara, Ho Chi Minh City, Toronto, Hong Kong, Howrah, Sydney, Ahvaz, Karachi, Rajkot, Brisbane, Petaling Jaya, Ernakulam, Secunderabad, Gimhae-si, Al Jubail, Port-of-Spain, Thiruvananthapuram, Milan, Atyrau, Lagos, Hanoi, New York, Caracas, Vung Tau, Al Khobar, Manama, Montreal, Granada, Courbevoie, Visakhapatnam, Ludhiana, Moscow, Dallas, Haryana, Colombo