Duplex 2205 Flanges, Duplex Steel UNS S31803 Pipe Flanges, Duplex 2205 Slip On Flanges, ASTM A182 Duplex S31803 Socket Weld Flanges, Duplex Steel Werkstoff No 1.4462 Flanges, Duplex Steel 2205 Flanges Supplier in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Duplex S31803 Threaded Flanges, Duplex S31803 Pipe Flanges, ASTM A182 Duplex Slip On Flanges, Duplex S32205 Weld Neck Flange, Duplex S32205 Oriface Flanges, Duplex 2205 Flange Dealer in India.
Hi Flow India is a leading organization invoved in manufacturing, exporting of superior range of Duplex Steel S32205 Flanges, which made from Best Quality of Standard Raw Materials and are outlined according to with national and global norms.
UNS S32205 ASTM A182 Flanges convey the good resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion due to the combination of chromium, molybdenum and nitrogen. We aprovide Super quality Duplex S32205 Oriface Flanges, the application of an orifice flange is to offer admittance to a line for metering of liquids or gases.
This exotic Duplex 2205 Flanges alloy is used in oil and gas exploration, and this alloy is also used by chemical processing sectors. Mechanical assemblies and infrastructure relies on Duplex S32205 Slip on Flanges for their ability to withstand a high mechanical load in seawater.
The 2205 is the most widely used of the Duplex stainless steels occupying more than 80% of the
duplex stainless steel market. The 2205 alloy provides better corrosion resistance in various
environments where 316L is generally used with an added advantage of its higher yield strength.
All 2205 alloys are metallographically examined to ensure that the shipped product is free from
presence of detrimental phases such as sigma. It is often used in form of welded pipe or tubular
components. The alloy has also been applied as a formed and welded sheet product in environments
where resistance to general corrosion and chloride stress corrosion cracking is important.
Duplex 2205/S32760 Flanges Specifications
ASTM A182, ASME SA182
ANSI / ASME B16.5, B16.47 Series A & B, B.16.48, BS4504, BS10, DIN, EN-1092, MSS SP44
1. PREN value 34 (Pitting Resistance Equivalent Number: %Cr +3.3*%Mo+16*%N)
2. It is an extra Low Carbon Duplex Stainless steel,
3. Its yield strength is nearly twice as that of the Austenitic Stainless Steels.
4. It has good weldabilitywith minimal inter-granular corrosion in as welded condition.
5. It has high resistance to SCC in chloride and in hydrogen sulfide containing environments.
6. Exhibits high resistance to corrosion fatigue, pitting and crevice corrosion and erosion-corrosion.
• Cutting procedures with high speed steel tools are same as for AISI 316.
• With carbide tipped tools, the cutting speeds should be 40% less than for AISI 316 in roughing operations and 20% less for finish machining.
• Nearly twice the force is required to initiate plastic deformation compared to that required for AISI 304L and 316L.
• Plastic deformation proceeds as easily as in Austenitic stainless steel beyond yield strength.
• It can be cold bent to 25% deformation without requiring subsequent heat treatment.
• Bending should be followed by annealing if the service conditions are prone to SCC.
• Hot bending maybe carried out in the range 950-1100 deg C and should be followed by quench annealing.
• Normal expanding methods can be used while expanding its tubes, but higher initial force is required and it should be completed in a single operation.
• It is welded easily by Manual Metal Arc Welding (MMAW) using covered electrode, (GTAW), Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW).
• Heat input should be in the range of 0.5-2.5k1/mm
• Interpass temperature should be held to 150 deg C max.
• Preheat or postweld heat treatment is normally not required.
• Typical Filler metals are overalloyed with nickel like E2209.
• Welding with carbon steels, other stainless steels and nickel alloys is readily achieved.
Corrosion Resistance :
• Has better general corrosion resistance as compared to AISI 316L and 317L
• Welded joints easily pass inter-granular corrosion testing as per ASTM A262 Practice E-Strauss Test.
• Better resistance to pitting and crevice attack than 304 and 316 at higher temperatures and chloride contents.
• The combined high strength, hardness and corrosion resistance provide 2205 with superior corrosion fatigue and erosion / corrosion resistance.
• Chemical Industries Pumps, fans, centrifuges, sulphur melting coils,
• Chemical tanks
• Pulp & Paper Industries
• Digester in sulphate and sulfite plants, blow tanks, blow lines
• Petrochemical Industries
• Power Generation Industries
• Oil & Gas Industries
• Architecture and Construction
• Food Processing Equipment
• Biofuels plant
• Cargo tanks for ships and trucks
Other Types of Super Duplex 2205/S32760 Flanges Fittings
Super Duplex 2205/S32760 SORF Flanges
Super Duplex 2205/S32760 Flanges
WNR. 1.4410 Pipe Flanges
Super Duplex 2205/S32760 Blind Flanges
Super Duplex 2205/S32760 Spacer Ring Flanges
Super Duplex 2205/S32760 Nipolet Flanges
Super Duplex 2205/S32760 Ring Type Joint Flanges
Super Duplex 2205/S32760 Nipolet Flanges
Super Duplex 2205/S32760 Flat Flange
Super Duplex 2205/S32760 Nipo Flange
Super Duplex 2205/S32760 Long weld Neck Flanges
Super Duplex 2205/S32760 Lap Joint Flanges
Countries We Export to
Hi Flow India s Corporation manufactures and exports Super Duplex 2205/S32760 Flanges | WNR. 1.4410 Flanges to various countries such as Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Russia, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia
Cities We Deliver to
Hi Flow India s Corporation manufactures and exports Super Duplex 2205/S32760 Flanges | WNR. 1.4401 Flanges to multiple cities such as Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Vadodara, Kolkata, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Seoul, Hyderabad, Nashik , Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Tehran, Calgary, Noida, Riyadh, London, Coimbatore, Jakarta, Istanbul, Bangkok, Kuwait City, Sharjah, Muscat, Edmonton, Busan, Mexico City, Doha, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Surat, Bhopal, Ulsan, Faridabad,Gujarat, Houston, Dubai, Jeddah, Aberdeen, Cairo, Geoje-si, Perth, Santiago, Chandigarh, Indore, Kuala Lumpur, Rio de Janeiro, Dammam, Melbourne, Madrid, La Victoria, Bogota, Lahore, Los Angeles, Algiers, Chiyoda, Ankara, Ho Chi Minh City, Toronto, Hong Kong, Howrah, Sydney, Ahvaz, Karachi, Rajkot, Brisbane, Petaling Jaya, Ernakulam, Secunderabad, Gimhae-si, Al Jubail, Port-of-Spain, Thiruvananthapuram, Milan, Atyrau, Lagos, Hanoi, New York, Caracas, Vung Tau, Al Khobar, Manama, Montreal, Granada, Courbevoie, Visakhapatnam, Ludhiana, Moscow, Dallas, Haryana, Colombo