Duplex Steel 2205 Buttweld Fitting, Duplex Werkstoff No 1.4462 Buttweld Pipe Fittings, Manufacturer Of ASTM A815 Duplex Steel Buttweld Fittings, UNS S32205 Duplex Steel 2205 Stub End Wholesaler in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
UNS S31803 Duplex Stub End, ANSI B16.9 Duplex Steel End Pipe Cap, Duplex Steel S32205 Concentric Reducer, Duplex 2205 Dish Cap Pipe Fittings Exporter in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Hi Flow India is identified as a manufacturer of Duplex Steel 2205 Butt Weld Pipe Fittings, which is the most widely used duplex (ferritic & austenitic) stainless steel grade made at par with the international quality standards making use of high-grade steel.
Duplex Steel 2205 Pipe Fittings are extremely corrosion resistant and work hardenable alloys. Duplex S32205 Dish Cap Pipe Fittings are almost never used above 300 Degree C.
Duplex Steel S32205 Concentric & Eccentric Reducer Fittings has high broad corrosion conflict, pitting and crack corrosion confrontation superior to austenitic SS 317L.
Duplex S32205 90 & 45 Elbow Fittings is a duplex stainless steel with a 50:50 austenite and ferrite microstructure. Duplex Steel S32205 Bend Pipe Fittings will often perform well in environments which cause premature failure of austenitic grades.
The 2205 is the most widely used of the duplex stainless steels occupying more than 80% of the
duplex stainless steel market. The 2205 alloy provides better corrosion resistance in various
environments where 316L is generally used with an added advantage of its higher yield strength.
All 2205 alloys are metallographically examined to ensure that the shipped product is free from
presence of detrimental phases such as sigma. It is often used in form of welded pipe or tubular
components. The alloy has also been applied as a formed and welded sheet product in environments
where resistance to general corrosion and chloride stress corrosion cracking is important.
90 Elbow, 45 Elbow, Long Radius Elbow, Short Radius Elbow, Concentric Reducer, Eccentric Reducer, Equal Tee, Unequal Tee, Lateral Tee, Cross, Bends 1.5d, 3d, 5d, 10d, U bend, 180 Deg Bend, Short Stub End, Long stub end, End Cap, Dish Cap
SCH 5 To SCH XXS
Seamless / Welded / Fabricated
S32205 Duplex Buttweld Fitting Chemical Composition
1. PREN value 34 (Pitting Resistance Equivalent Number: %Cr +3.3*%Mo+16*%N)
2. It is an extra Low Carbon Duplex Stainless steel,
3. Its yield strength is nearly twice as that of the Austenitic Stainless Steels.
4. It has good weldabilitywith minimal inter-granular corrosion in as welded condition.
5. It has high resistance to SCC in chloride and in hydrogen sulfide containing environments.
6. Exhibits high resistance to corrosion fatigue, pitting and crevice corrosion and erosion-corrosion.
• Cutting procedures with high speed steel tools are same as for AISI 316.
• With carbide tipped tools, the cutting speeds should be 40% less than for AISI 316 in roughing operations and 20% less for finish machining.
• Nearly twice the force is required to initiate plastic deformation compared to that required for AISI 304L and 316L.
• Plastic deformation proceeds as easily as in Austenitic stainless steel beyond yield strength.
• It can be cold bent to 25% deformation without requiring subsequent heat treatment.
• Bending should be followed by annealing if the service conditions are prone to SCC.
• Hot bending maybe carried out in the range 950-1100 deg C and should be followed by quench annealing.
• Normal expanding methods can be used while expanding its tubes, but higher initial force is required and it should be completed in a single operation.
• It is welded easily by Manual Metal Arc Welding (MMAW) using covered electrode, (GTAW), Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW).
• Heat input should be in the range of 0.5-2.5k1/mm
• Interpass temperature should be held to 150 deg C max.
• Preheat or postweld heat treatment is normally not required.
• Typical Filler metals are overalloyed with nickel like E2209.
• Welding with carbon steels, other stainless steels and nickel alloys is readily achieved.
Corrosion Resistance :
• Has better general corrosion resistance as compared to AISI 316L and 317L
• Welded joints easily pass inter-granular corrosion testing as per ASTM A262 Practice E-Strauss Test.
• Better resistance to pitting and crevice attack than 304 and 316 at higher temperatures and chloride contents.
• The combined high strength, hardness and corrosion resistance provide 2205 with superior corrosion fatigue and erosion / corrosion resistance.
• Chemical Industries Pumps, fans, centrifuges, sulphur melting coils,
• Chemical tanks
• Pulp & Paper Industries
• Digester in sulphate and sulfite plants, blow tanks, blow lines
• Petrochemical Industries
• Power Generation Industries
• Oil & Gas Industries
• Architecture and Construction
• Food Processing Equipment
• Biofuels plant
• Cargo tanks for ships and trucks
Other Types of UNS S31803 | S32205 Pipe Fittings & Duplex Steel Buttweld Fittings
UNS S31803 | S32205 Pipe Fitting
Duplex Steel Butt weld Fitting
Duplex Steel Seamless Fitting
UNS S31803 | S32205 Welded Fitting
Duplex Steel 90 Elbow
UNS S31803 45 Elbow
UNS S32205 Long Radius Elbow
WNR. 1.4662 Short Radius Elbow
Duplex Steel Concentric Reducer
Duplex Steel Eccentric Reducer
UNS S31803 Equal Tee
UNS S32205 Unequal Tee
Duplex Steel Lateral Tee
Duplex Steel Fitting Cross
UNS S31803 | S32205 Pipe Bends
Duplex Steel U Bend
Duplex Steel 180 Deg bend
Duplex Steel Short Stub end
UNS S31803 | S32205 Stub End
Duplex Steel End Cap
Duplex Steel Dish Cap
Countries We Export to
Hi Flow India manufactures and exports Duplex Steel Pipe Fittings | UNS S31803 | S32205 Buttweld Fittings | Werkstoff Nr. 1.4462 Pipe Fittings to various countries such as Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Russia, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia
Cities We Deliver to
Hi Flow India manufactures and exports Duplex Steel Pipe Fittings | UNS S31803 | S32205 Buttweld Fittings | Werkstoff Nr. 1.4462 Pipe Fittings to multiple cities such as Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Vadodara, Kolkata, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Seoul, Hyderabad, Nashik , Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Tehran, Calgary, Noida, Riyadh, London, Coimbatore, Jakarta, Istanbul, Bangkok, Kuwait City, Sharjah, Muscat, Edmonton, Busan, Mexico City, Doha, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Surat, Bhopal, Ulsan, Faridabad,Gujarat, Houston, Dubai, Jeddah, Aberdeen, Cairo, Geoje-si, Perth, Santiago, Chandigarh, Indore, Kuala Lumpur, Rio de Janeiro, Dammam, Melbourne, Madrid, La Victoria, Bogota, Lahore, Los Angeles, Algiers, Chiyoda, Ankara, Ho Chi Minh City, Toronto, Hong Kong, Howrah, Sydney, Ahvaz, Karachi, Rajkot, Brisbane, Petaling Jaya, Ernakulam, Secunderabad, Gimhae-si, Al Jubail, Port-of-Spain, Thiruvananthapuram, Milan, Atyrau, Lagos, Hanoi, New York, Caracas, Vung Tau, Al Khobar, Manama, Montreal, Granada, Courbevoie, Visakhapatnam, Ludhiana, Moscow, Dallas, Haryana, Colombo